Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Merry-Go-Round Goodness

This last week, we discovered a neighborhood park with a merry go round.
It is bliss..I tell you.
It is pure bliss for this treasure who loves to spin as fast as she can.
 She loves to sit spinning while momma runs fast pushing this wonderful contraption.
 Of course, she is always up for kicking some leaves
or buying herself in them.
 She even loves to push that big, heavy merry go round herself.
 This new park we discovered makes her SUPER happy.
 The best part is this park will be PERFECT for
two Chinese littles to play in with their momma.
It is just the right size for two pint size treasures
to be kept safe when it is two verses one.
 As I marveled at this little blessing making circles in the dirt,
I was dreaming of the other little who waits for us on the other side of the world.
I can't wait to have her here with us.
Soon, this park will be full of Chinese goodness
as my two littles enjoy being outside and playing together.
I am dreaming of it today!
I am wishing it could be soon in my heart,
BUT
I am resting in knowing God has every day written in His book for us.
LOC could be any day now.
Then, we will travel 8-10 weeks after that.
OH..the goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment