Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

My First Baby

 My first baby is growing up too fast.
 She is an incredible young woman.
 She hates to be photographed, but I had her cooperation the other night so I took and took and took pictures of her.
 The garden was as beautiful as the young ladies I captured, and it was so fun to see them all dressed up.
 The littles didn't mind jumping in for a few shots.
 These frames were so fun!
 I am so grateful to have the chance to parent this young woman.  God is so very good to have blessed me so with this child of mine whose face matches her daddy's to a tee. I know these moments together are fleeting, and I long to sit and soak her in as long as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment