Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Going Before Us

The Lord's got this journey.  He's got it and I can rest in that.  As we exited the plane this afternoon, our new guide approached us.  She was polite and walked us out to her personal vehicle to drive us back to our hotel in this new place..this place where tonight my Molly Kate is sleeping in a hotel near by!!!  It didn't take me long to notice the fish with a cross inside on the back of her vehicle.  It wasn't hard to miss the cross dangling from her mirror either.  She is a believer!  She attends a church with nearly 12,000 members in this city.  Then, she went on to tell me that she worked mostly for CCAI, but fills in for our current agency when there are gaps.  CCAI..The very agency we used for Anna Mei.  The agency I trust with my whole heart.  The agency that I think is truly top notch.  But since our Molly Kate wasn't listed with them, we had to use someone else this time around because, well, Molly was who we were after.  I don't know how many times I have told Sean I was worried about the organization of this trip because of this and that that has happened along the way as I have gathered paperwork with our current agency.  I can't tell you how many times I told him I just wish I knew that I had the expertise and organization of CCAI backing me this journey as well.  Well friends, I do!  AND tonight somewhere in this city my dear, sweet treasure has already been ripped from her life because she is sleeping in a hotel here waiting for our meeting tomorrow morning.  Praise Him!  Praise Him!! Praise Him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment