Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, June 29, 2015

Summer Fun

I know I talk about the amazing parks, splash pads, and programs in our area, but we are so grateful. We haven't lived here long, but this is a great area for our family. This new pad opened and it is in a neighborhood adjacent to ours so, after Jillian finished her morning at summer school, we went to check it out.  It was a blast.
My girls love, love water of all kind.
They shoot, dump, and run through it to their heart's content.
You can see this little beauty is no different.
She gets right in there.
One thing is for sure, it took all three of us big people to keep track of these three little ones.
Our hands are blissfully full with these amazing girls.
(Look how chunky she is getting.  She is filling out and looking so healthy these days.)
She decided she knew how to jump while we were there and has been jumping all day.  It is adorable!  I just can't get enough of this little, cute person.  I know she will be as big as my big girls in the blink of an eye so I am trying to enjoy her every moment.

We are so looking forward to all the next few months will bring as we enjoy summer together.

No comments:

Post a Comment