Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, December 7, 2015

Jillian's Snowman

I recently made new busy bags for the girls.  With all the time we spend waiting in doctors offices or visiting families without small children and toys, these bags are my life savor!  They are portable and provide the girls some fun while we are waiting.  One bag I made for this season is a snowman building activity.  I decided to just throw it out there and see what Jilly would do with it.  I only set out one choice for each part initially as I didn't want to overwhelm her.   She willingly sat in her cube chair and participated which is huge for this girl.  Above is her first snowman.  She was adorable building him and signing snow!  She seems so excited these days to do any activity with me, and that is a delight!  Watch her go..



No comments:

Post a Comment