Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Friday, September 22, 2017

My Helper

I love to cook.  Making a meal for my family to share is one of the highlights of my day.  I love it even more when I have a little help from my favorite little girls.

It thrills me when this girl helps, and lately she doesn't leave the kitchen as all she wants to do is help me make everything.  How I dreamed she would get to this place all those hard, hard months when she was so locked in her own world.  This summer was the first without summer school, and we just saw her blossom here at home because we had so much time with her.  She even got very good at the unloading the dishwasher...
In fact, she loves unloading the dishwasher, and won't let anyone else help.  I love watching her as she knows where all the dishes go.  She is a smart, smart little peanut and being her momma is such a JOY!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word SHE IS GETTING SO OLD!!! I can't believe that's the little Jill I remember from years ago! I've just been getting caught up on your blog and it makes me miss you all so much!

    ReplyDelete