Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Friday, December 1, 2017

The New Children’s Hospital

After four days in a row of long appointments, this girl was tuckered out after our day at the University yesterday.  She fell asleep just sitting up while the girls and I were using the restroom preparing to head home. (Seriously she is so chill.  Have I mentioned how thankful I am for that?)  Stay tuned because yesterday our sweet Ellie Grace got her an eyeglasses prescription, and the little pink ones I picked out for her are beyond cute!  Can you imagine?
Since I knew transferring her to her car seat would wake her up, and she desperately needed to rest.. I let my tag a longs visit the theater room in the lobby of the new hospital.  It has giant virtual reality games.
For a moment, I thought we were at the Children's Museum, but then remembered we were in the hospital.  Seriously, this new Children's Hospital is AMAZING!  Right around the corner from this theater is an amazing new playground and wonderful children's library with story hour, crafts, and books to check out.  I am grateful to get such  amazing care here so close to home, and to be able to have a little fun too!  It makes the twenty hours a week we can spend here so much more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment