Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Painting Pottery

During spring break, we made a trip to the pottery painting shop in our area as we had a great coupon.  The girls LOVE painting, and we so enjoyed our morning together.
We have come so far as I still can't believe that I can manage these three painting on my own.  Daddy and the littlest stayed home as the baby would be into everything in a shop like this.
Just look at this face!  This girl, once so broken and unable to function in any environment because of her fear and anxiety, had the time of her life painting her frog!  What a miracle the Lord has done in her life!!
These two chose to paint cats, but used different color palettes.
Many days, I look at these beautiful faces and I find it hard to believe that God would bless me so! 
Now if summer would only hurry up and get here so school didn't steal them away from me so much!  😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment