Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Power of a Praying Momma

So as a momma of an only child who has difficulty connecting with people and forming relationships, one thing that I pray for all the time is that God will bless my darling kiddo with role models who will reach out to her and pursue her even when it is difficult. I pray specifically for young ladies with strong faith who will walk alongside her, try to speak her language, and be an example of Christ. Oh how my prayers have been answered again and again! God is so faithful to provide so many wonderful young ladies to build into my darling kiddo's life. This beautiful face below is off at college now and her weekly meetings with my girl are deeply missed by darling kiddo and by this momma. They usually met for Starbucks once a week and because of these, darling kiddo was turned on to vanilla bean frappuccino.I'm not sure this is a good habit that was passed on to my girl, but you can't have it all!! LOL!



Darling Kiddo is missing her so much that she and my DH decided to head over to IWU for a visit and lunch. They visited Daddy's ole stomping grounds at Wesleyan too. Then headed to Carl's for their famous ice cream!!


The only thing I hated about this trip was that I had to miss it! Praying for this wonderful young lady regardless and love seein God at work in her life. What a precious role model and answer to this momma's prayer she has turned out to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment