Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Doing the Dishes?

One of my favorite things to do when Emily was little was to have her in the kitchen with me. I let her "help" with everything and Jillian is no different. In the last week, this special girl has spent so much time with me in there including doing the dishes..

Water? Is this for real?

Hanging out here in this water is awesome fun!
This brush feels so funny.

It's stuck! Hmmm..
Whoa there it goes! Wheee!!
Happy! So happy! All three of us were in the kitchen surrounding her as she played. We are so happy to have her here. So happy to surround her every momment and just marvel at all the wonder in her eyes. I am so blessed to have this family. We are truly happy and I can't imagine life without this treasure in it. So funny it seems like she has been here forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment