Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, July 14, 2014

Hanging on the Fridge

Hanging on the fridge in my home is a black spider with googly eyes.  This spider is not a classic work of art or evenly cut or any sort of beautiful.  It is something very extraordinary though because it came home with a note from my sweet treasure's summer school class that said she cut a circle and four straight lines to complete this project 100% independently.  Independently!  She did it.  We have only started cutting with her in the last three weeks.  She is picking it up so very fast.  After hanging this spider on the fridge, I teared up most of the morning looking at this miraculous little girl of mine because there were those who thought she would never and yet she is proving them wrong again and again!  This spider is so much more than a craft because it is proof that baby girl can and I believe she will continue!  I can't wait to see where next year brings her.  WAY TO GO SWEET GIRL!!!
Here is my little sweetie beginning to learn to cut just about two weeks ago in OT...


1 comment: