Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Friday, April 22, 2016

Sensory Play..Egg Dye

So, it's no secret I am a huge fan of messy sensory play.  I think that it does wonders for stimulating all those places in the brain that sat so idle for my babes from hard places while they were institutionalized.  I love, love watching them exploring and seeing the light bulbs in their eyes shine bright.  I waited so long to see these little eyes come alive as I waited to bring them home that I often let go of all the reasons we shouldn't be making a big sensory mess and just try to capture their joy.  The weather has been so beautiful and dying eggs was so much fun.  It was the kind of fun that makes you wish these moments of being little could just last forever...

 Anna Mei is like a little professor when I set out the messy play table.  She has method to her messy madness and always comes away with profound observations.




 Molly never lacks enthusiasm.  Her spirit is just darling.  She is always, always happy.







Jillian is always thrilled to see messy sensory play when liquid is involved.  She loves, loves water play.  Adding the dye, adds to her joy!

1 comment:

  1. Fun for all!!! Thanks for sharing these great ideas of yours, it sparks light bulbs of my own for helping my own little girl that will hopefully finally come one day ;)

    ReplyDelete