Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Turning Two In China

Though we weren't able to be with our Ellie Grace on her second birthday, we were able to send her a party.  We even received some pictures of the celebration from her orphanage.
My word she looks precious, and very unsure of what is happening.
She actually reminds me so much of my Jilly in these photos.
It makes my heart all the more anxious to get to her.


A cake with fruit is typical for celebrations
 She is not a fan of eating this cake.
My Jilly looked exactly the same.
With everything in me, I have been begging God to move heaven and earth so that we can get to this precious girl.  I was recently sharing with a friend that I have battled fear regarding each of my babies diagnosed special needs as I have waited to bring them home.  This time, I haven't battled any fear at all in regard to being able to care for her even though her special needs are so unknown and I can see my Jillian all over her.  Regardless of what she needs, I just want to be her momma.  I just want to kiss those cheeks, and assure her that she will never have another day alone again.  Whatever she is able to accomplish in this life, she will do it with this momma by her side.  I feel blessed that God would allow me a small part of her story, but just wish He would speed up the time that it is taking to get her home.


No comments:

Post a Comment