Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Saturday, August 5, 2017

18


18.  How did we get here?


How can it be that we are moving this young woman out of our house in just three short weeks?


I have no answers, but the reality is our time with this girl as a child are gone..just like that.  I am grateful to God for the gift of this incredible girl who was the first to make me a momma.   I am even more grateful that God didn't follow my plan of only doing this momma thing once because having an empty nest in just three short weeks would not have been a good idea.  What was I thinking in my twenties? Grateful God gave me just a few more of these beautiful babies (two of whom will likely never leave me)  because my nest will never be empty.  Praise God for His plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment