Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Birthday DH

That was then...

(Celebrating his 17th birthday together! We just started dating.)

This is now..

(Celebrating his 37th birthday together!)

Some things never change..Notice both cakes are chocolate. Still others do...Also notice one picture has my dear man smiling with a head of hair and one with a head of glare. :)

So very blessed to have spent more years of my life with this man than I have without him! What an incredible father and husband you are.. I am blessed beyond words to be able to call you mine! Happy Birthday-you are my best friend and one of the most selfless people I know! You are constantly sacrificing for us. I never have to carry in my own groceries, rarely have to get my own gas, don't touch the laundry, or ever have to take out the trash. You are always serving me! Love ya Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment