Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Making this House Jill's Home

We recently spent an entire weekend moving and painting. You see, we are working to make this house Jill's home. We have made room for her in our hearts and now we are making physical space in our home that she can call her own. We are having so much fun-painting, buying used furniture to revamp, and choosing decor.


It is a family affair around here.


What a double blessing to be preparing for this precious new daughter with my dear husband and darling kiddo by my side.

Jill we are all so excited to be adding you to our family. Know that we are praying over every detail-even paint color. We love you so precious, sweet girl. You are so loved and so wanted. One day when you read this, I hope that you can see God's hand over your entire journey and feel as blessed as we do to have you as a part of this family. What a divine plan God has for your life my dear child! I feel so lucky to be your momma. I pray that you sense that and that someone there is lovin on you until I can get there. Mommy's coming dear one. Counting the Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment