Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Celebrating Chinese New Year

We were out of place indeed, darling kiddo and I, at Saturday's celebration observing Chinese New Year in our area without our Chinese daughter. Oh I wish she was here to experience it with us. Still, darling kiddo and I enjoyed ourselves making crafts, learning about cultural practices, and eating yummy (American) Chinese food. The Chinese daughters were oh so beautiful in their traditional dresses. I couldn't help but dream of our Jillian here wearing a little silk dress next year right alongside mommy, daddy, and sissy.

Waiting for you here my sweet one. Praying for the days to move quickly until you are in our arms. God has so much in store for your little life already and we are beyond blessed to be preparing to add you to our family. Love you, Love you, Love you little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment