Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's Arrived

That's right..twenty inches of snow across the entire middle section of the country can't stop the USPS from delivering my immigration papers to Texas. They arrived in two days (instead of one because of the snow) and are now in the hands of the US govt. Please, please pray that our Jill's visa paperwork is processed quickly. It is all up to the US now..as they are in charge of the rest of the process. It could take them three more months, but I am hoping they will pass us along sooner than that! As soon as they approve, WE ARE CHINA BOUND!!! I can hardly keep from crying at the thought. What will it be like to finally hold my daughter in my arms? PRAISE HIM THAT HE HAS ALLOWED THIS TREMENDOUS BLESSING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment