Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Friday, August 26, 2011

She's Back

With two doses of antibiotics and some good numbing meds in that ear..our girl is back to her old self. She hasn't let me rest one minute today. I found her standing on top of the couch, climbing her toy box, and dumping her rice bin on the floor. Normally this girl keeps her momma on her toes, but because of the pain in that ear the last few days have been..well pretty dull by my girl's standards. She's back with a vengance. She has been pulling and tugging me from this toy to that one all day, requested to eat three times already, and pulled down the candleholders at least a hundred times. Oh, I missed her (but did like the rest).


Here are some pictures of her enjoying her new sensory bin. Rice galore with lots of "tools" to help her explore...







No comments:

Post a Comment