Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

While I would go through the trials of the last year a million times over if it meant that this precious treasure got to be my daughter, it is so good to be able to go out again!  She went to the baseball game with our church group on Saturday and she had a blast.  There was lots of noise, a big crowd, a ball, and yet she had a great time.  She loved playing at the playground behind the outfield and I simply marveled at how well she did all night.  We stayed out until well after 9:00 which is much later than I have ever had her out before, but she was fine!  No tears, no anxiety..just a secure baby girl enjoying life.  Oh to type that is sooo good.  God is truly miraculous and continues to redeem this little treasure little by little.  She is walking so much more..not needing to be carried because she is afraid.  Communicating so much through sign.  Growing up more and more each day.  She is a true, true miracle right before my eyes and it just makes me smile to be able to watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment