Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

On His Way

My DH left the house before the sun was up to get our precious dossier documents to Springfield.  They will be certified there today by the Secretary of State.  We had to wait a few days so that our agency could take one more look through the papers to make sure they were just right.  While I hated waiting the two extra days, it was good to hear...they are perfect and you are done!  These words are music to an adoptive momma's ears.

After DH returns with them today, I will head to the USPS to get them to the courier service so that they can be taken to the consulate in Chicago.  I really wanted to do this step myself as the courier service adds a couple of days, but I just can't take a whole day away from the house this week.  It isn't best for anyone when momma is gone for a whole day and with all that Em has to do..it just couldn't work.  So we will send it to the courier and WAIT!  I am not good at waiting one bit!  But I understand full well that this adoption will be done in the Lord's time and while that may not match up with mine..it is for the best!  Holding on to some encouragement from the word today while I wait..

Wait for the LORD; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the LORD! Psalm 27:14

No comments:

Post a Comment