Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Still Waiting

I wish I had something eloquent to say.  Something profound to share, but today..this week we are just waiting.  Sometimes it is in the mist of waiting that God teaches you the most.  He hasn't revealed it to me yet, but someday near the end of this journey to our Annamae I may get the knowledge of that and understand His timing.  I felt yesterday like when things begin to happen..they are going to happen fast.  I feel like we will see her face soon..like our referral is waiting and in the weeks to come she will be revealed to us.  I was like a ping pong ball yesterday-waiting with JOY at times, tears others, and worrying about all that is to come and the money that is due in the weeks ahead. 

Leaving the checking of the mailbox up to DH today, because I am off to work.  (I love my new teaching gig, but that is a post for another day.)  I know that the piece of paper we are waiting on was mailed on Monday because I called the black hole at USCIS yesterday.  Praying it comes!  We have had more than one piece of paper lost by the dear USPS along the way.  Maybe today is the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment