Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Crafting

I love to craft and there is nothing more fun than doing it with my girls. 
Jillian is getting so much better at tolerating my little projects and sometimes she even enjoys them. 
Anna loves any and everything that I set up for her.
She especially loves painting!
She is learning to recognize her name so we label all her art with her name.  We have been displaying the girls art on the refrigerator, but it is so full of Jillian's school work that we have to move most of our home projects to the playroom wall.  I am so happy to have these sweet little faces to craft with and thankful that they are so willing to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment