Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

For the Love of the K Cup

This is probably one of the roughest mornings I have had with my cherubs in a long while.  It was not only one of them..it was BOTH of them.  The littlest was fussy and irritated for a good hour which in turn irritated and set off an autstic offness for my oldest.  MAN it was ROUGH!  Daddy even had to stay home and cancel his lunch plans to help.  Throw in a house renovation, more snow, laundry, messes, and don't forget the cold and you might as well commit me.  I am doing my best to choose JOY today because I know that God has got this.  I know that God knows the details of the next minutes, hours, and months.  I know He won't leave me.  For that I am grateful.

And since looking over a little cuteness does improve my mood, I decided to edit and upload these shots of Anna overlooking her hot chocolate brewing.  The girl LOVES her some hot chocolate.  I hope they make you smile as much as they make me smile!

 We just unpacked the magic one cup machine.
 She is a fan.

 Daddy had to get some sweet chocolate kisses from her.
She says..I Love Hot Chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment