Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

It's Quiet

It's quiet and my mind is remembering the beauty of the worship music blaring through our van as my two Chinese beauties were both clapping their hands and singing Jesus name on the way to school.  God is so good to give me these two treasures as my own.  How I absolutely cherish them!  I am grateful for that image of them, that I hold in my heart, on the way to drop Jillian off at school yesterday singing with such JOY to Vertical Church's I believe in You.  I certainly never dreamed I would be walking here with these beauties in the stage of life, but it is the sweetest and most beautiful road I have ever walked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment