Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Anna Mei's Chinese New Year

This girl has a passion and a zest for life that I find hard to describe so she was thrilled when her teacher told this momma I could throw a Chinese New Year party for her preschool class.  We ate dumplings, drank tea, got red envelopes, had a parade, ate sheep cupcakes, and had a great time. 
 This sweet four year old of mine was all smiles.  It is amazing to me that she is so good with chopsticks.  The girl can put down serious amounts of dumplings too.

She was thrilled to be at a restaurant to eat even more dumplings that evening too.  She is too, too much this girl. 












If you gave so that she could be ours, THANK YOU with all my heart.  How I love this crazy, full of life girl. I can't believe she has been home almost two years already.  It has gone so very fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment