Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Painting Pottery

There was a great coupon online for a local pottery painting place.  It was a super fun spring break outing.
 This little girl actually LOVED painting.  Daddy is always more nervous than I am to give new things a try where this sweet thing is concerned.  He adores her and wants her to always feel as safe and secure as possible.  I tend to want to push her as far as I can, and this time I was glad I did because she painted for ninety minutes and asked for more paint multiple times.
Our big girl went along with her friend.  I always love having our big girl along.
We even had a few special friends meet us there.  The coupon was such a great deal that all six of the girls could paint for only a few dollars a piece.  It was a huge blessing!
Jilly enjoyed using black on her frog the most.  It was the strongest, darkest color she chose.  It was a lovely shade of gray when she was done with it, but it was all her work.
Anna's little dog turned out pink mostly.  It was fun to watch the girls so focused.
This little peanut painted a turtle.  It was mostly orange.
The sunlight shining through the studio windows was beautiful, and I love these angles of their faces.
My babes are growing up so fast.  I can't imagine being without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment