Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Jillian Performs

If you have been hanging around here very long, you know that my Jillian is a miracle.  You know that we feel extremely blessed to watch this baby girl come to life in our family.  This week, we perched ourselves in the front row in her public school's gymnasium to watch this girl and her classmates perform their musical.  Our dear baby is nonverbal, but she can play instruments and perform through signing and dancing motions.  I was a bawl of tears watching this baby girl up there.  I simply never, never dreamed this for her.  What limits I put on God as I thought of what her life would look like those first months home when she was so so broken.   Here she is in her glory, surrounded by her adoring community, being just who she was made to be!

One of her very best advocates, and best friends, is standing right next to her!
Tears!
Another beautiful milestone for this precious girl who daily faces more challenges than I can imagine!  She has touched so, so many, and I am so thankful to be her momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment