Wednesday, March 22, 2017
TA is Here
Our Travel Approval is here, but now I have to decide whether to take our dates that will be firmed up tomorrow or hold off because we aren't yet fully funded. In four trips, I have never had to do this, and I'm a wreck. I wish I could tell you that I was strong believing that God has a plan to bring this to the end that He has worked out, but I'm struggling. I keep replaying the $8,000 car repair, new water heater, plumber visits, and all the other things that have minimized our savings in the last seven months. This adoption should have been easier as far as fundraising goes, but it has been a constant struggle with extra expenses! I didn't sleep much last night because I want my baby girl home. Tomorrow would be soon enough thank you very much. To top it off, we are, once again as with Jillian and Anna Mei (I know lucky us!), going to be traveling during the trade fair which means hotel prices in Guangzhou are twice what we estimated. This turn puts us even further behind where we hoped to be. Even if we use ever single cent in our savings, we are not enough to cover this dear girls ransom by ourselves. So here I sit, praying for some miracle so that I can hold this baby girl in two weeks! TWO WEEKS! OMW crazy, crazy!