Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Acrylic Art Easel Fun

Last summer, I built this acrylic easel for our backyard.  It is so much fun to create on it for hours in the backyard without worrying a bit about mess.
When we are done painting, we can just hose off the girls, and the masterpiece so that the "canvas" is blank for the next time.  Jillian believes painting should be a whole body experience as you can see. She is hosed off often.
It was so easy to build, and I love seeing my little artists busy on it.
Molly was painting a tiger because she is all about animals right now.  She even mixed red and yellow to get the perfect shade of orange for her creation.  She made a momma and a baby tiger of course.
I only wish four years old could last forever as she is so sweet right now.  I know it can't, but I will sure savor as much of this time as I can while I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment