Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Busy, Busy

These days my little girl is busy..busy..busy. It is so normal and so good to have her running at full force and grabbing hold of life with both hands. She seems so secure..so much more attached..so incredibly connected..that it just continues to amaze me. She has come so far. There has been so much progress made in the last month. I have so much to update and so many pictures to load, but she is keeping me so busy that finding the time has been hard..


I have just had the most beautiful day with her and so I am sharing these pictures even though I have many older ones I should share first... I can't help myself. She is just too cute.


Woo Hoo!! That garland is gone and I can climb again!


She's clapping up a storm.


I came around the corner to find her
modeling sissy's size 11 converse.


She got a new sensory bin for Christmas and loves going to town in the beans.


Joy..true joy!


I wonder if she ever felt safe before she came home. I wonder if she ever laughed or smiled. I wonder if she ever felt truly loved the way she seems to feel now. I wonder so much..but as I wonder I just give thanks with an overflowing heart that she is mine and now she is doing all of that and more! God is so good and I am so lucky to have this treasure home.



No comments:

Post a Comment