Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Impossible And Then There Was You

The best things that God has ever called me to do are the things that seem utterly impossible. 
Adoption is one of those things.  Impossible.  I don't have the money.  I have never had the money, but yet I have done it once-without the money-and I am doing it again.  Today I am humbled and in awe of all those who are willing to stand in the gap for us and for our baby.  So many in the last month have shared what they have with us.  Without you, I would not be able to fulfill this purpose that God has given me for my life.  Without you, my daughter would continue to sit and a wait..she would continue to be just another bed number in an orphanage in China.  In just four weeks, We have made a huge dent in the $20,000 that we still need before we travel in 3-6 months by raising about $4,500.  God is faithful and I will never be able to thank you enough for your willingness to be His hands and feet for our daughter!  THANK YOU TODAY!  Thank you to the many who have already supported us and for the others who God will continue to use to meet this need.  It is miraculous!  Miraculous to see God working in such mighty ways in such an impossible situation!

He who calls you is faithful and He will surely do it.  1Thessalonians 5:24

No comments:

Post a Comment