Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, November 5, 2012

She IS NOT Just A Bed Number

Meet our newest treasure..
 We received her Ch*nese paperwork today. 
These are all the official pieces of paper that outline her short life. 

I cried after reading them
BECAUSE
the papers are all labeled female and have her bed number.
This beauty is so much more than just a female known by a bed number.

 She is beautiful,
valuable,
created in the image of God,
wanted,
chosen,
a little sister,
MY daughter.

I don't want my daughter just to be another child in bed #251.
I want her home where she will be Anna Mei Masterson-little sister to Emily and Jillian-loved by her Daddy-treasured by her Momma-cared for-adored-prayed over.

My prayer today is that God will make these months of waiting fly by.  Today the waiting is hard and my heart is heavy to get to her.  At the same time, as I know that my daughter soon will no longer be just another bed number..so MANY more are still waiting.  It is so much more than I can bare to think of today.  Praying...Praying..

2 comments:

  1. OH, just look at those little pouty lips! She is absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, she is gorgeous! Congratulations!!!! She is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete