Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Time Out

Yes, folks, time out.
Our little lady is developmentally progressed to the point where
a little time out is needed now and then.
(or maybe a bit more than now and then)
Flinging her spoon to make her yogurt fly is the main cause of this being her destination.
I rejoice at this because another develpmental milestone is being met.
While I hope we don't stay in willful disobedience long,
this little lady is getting a mind of her own
and it is glorious.
In the last week I have..
found her opening the bathroom cabinet drawers to use them as a ladder to reach the faucet,
standing on her ride on toy to switch the light on and off a hundred times really fast,
using her drumsticks to stir the water in the toliet while shouting with joy,
flushing her yellow little people bed down the upstairs toliet,
and
signing "I love you" while running to jump on me.
There is never a dull moment with this tornado.
I am thankful for that!
All of this activity, thinking, signing..
she is accomplishing so much more than anyone would have guessed.
 My miracle is full of life after being void of it for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment