Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Another One Hits..

Our baby girl just had another BIG meltdown.  Going to sleep after last week's trauma has been so very hard on her.  And when she wakes up alone..she gets down off her bed and bangs her head on the floor until we come in to her.  So, this momma is back to sleeping next to her all night and calling to wake up daddy if I need to leave her to go to the restroom in the night.  She is hurting about something and it is almost impossible to say what.  She must be remembering something pretty horrible and well it just about breaks this momma's heart.  I wish desperately that I could help her heal and I didn't feel so helpless.  She is finally asleep now and I can only hope that she wakes up feeling better.  I was looking back in her journal and this time last year (Dec-March) was pretty hard on her too.  Maybe the cold weather triggers something..maybe it is from not being able to get outside..I keep trying to find the answer, but to no avail.  It is clear we need to take things very slow and be very attentive to her.  Challenging, but worth it!!  I sure would appreciate your prayers as the spirits of this momma tend to dip a bit after two long meltdowns in eight days time. 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Leslie,

    Your little is struggling and only God, prayer and time will heal whatever it is. She has come so very far and I am amazed at each new thing she accomplishes. Little ones are so resilient and that is why I am sure she be remembering something horrible. Bless her little heart. Just keep doing what you are doing and love your little bitty!

    Prayers and much love!

    ReplyDelete