Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, December 10, 2012

In The Waiting


Dear Anna Mei,
Today I am thinking of you so much and it makes me teary.  I MISS YOU and my arms hurt to have you in them.  LOC could come any day now.  I am thinking that today is a good day.  I wonder where you are and what you are doing.  I wonder if you are warm and I am hoping that you are not hungry.  I just wish for one moment that I could get a glimpse of your smile, hear you laugh, and feel your arms wrapped around me in a hug.  I don't yet know you my love, but God has made me your momma and you already live in my heart though you have no idea of it.  Each day I am covering you in prayer baby girl and begging God to make these days of waiting fly by.  I am praying God's protection and peace are with you today.  I am praying that you feel you are loved and that very soon you will be home with us forever.  I love you Mei, Mei.  I simply can't wait to see you playing next to your big sister in the livingroom.  Soon.  I am holding on to that today.

I love you Anna!
Momma

3 comments:

  1. Waiting can be so hard as our minds wonder what our babies are doing so far away. Sigh...I'm feeling that pull to adopt again. What to do with that longing????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. I am so new to this that my longing just sends me off again. I wonder though how I will ever stop wanting to bring home another and another. We can reuse this dossier that is bringing Anna home and so I am already thinking about starting again. People are beginning to think that I am crazy..Maybe I am. I will pray for you. I know God will show you His will in His time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there! I will pray that soon she will be in your arms.

    ReplyDelete