Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, December 31, 2012

To China With Love

We mailed a care package to our Anna Mei this week.  Her birthday is in two short weeks so we sent her some party hats and blowers with fairy wands to share with her friends.  We also mailed a photo book with all our pictures and those of my friends who will be traveling with me to China.  We included a stuffed zebra (picked out by her big sister), a very warm outfit (most orphanages don't have much heat), a blanket, two flannel sleepers, some yogurt snack for all the children, and some mints for the nannies who care for our angel.  We also put some disposable cameras in there and I hope like crazy that they are returned to us when we are handed our beauty.  It is hard not knowing much about the first two years of our children's lives and so the few pictures or mementos that we do have for Jillian are precious.  I have already started her second care package as our agency told us to send as many as we like.  I wish I could fit myself in that mailer and that I could see her if only for a moment.  That LOC couldn't come soon enough if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment