Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter In Pictures..

There were 150 pictures of these precious gifts that God has blessed me with (my daughters) celebrating the birth of our Savior.  150..If only I could hold on to these moments just a bit longer, I might not need so many photos.
Here are a few of my favorites..

 Big Sissy loves her some peanut butter candy.
Momma knows and gave her a good bunch for fun.
 Jillian wasn't afraid at the Easter egg hunt though she cares nothing for candy.

 We loved, loved, loved coloring eggs again this year!
Shaking colored liquid is just so much fun!




 Blessed beyond measure to raise these two beauties up in the Lord!
We had a beautiful resurrection day!


No comments:

Post a Comment