Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Enjoying My Babies

I have had my babies all to myself this week as Daddy and Big Sis have been on a mission trip.  I was worried that it may be really hard having both of them by myself for a whole week, but it has been a joy.  There have been very few moments that I haven't been really thankful to have this time with them to myself.  Of course, I miss Daddy and Sis.  I am glad they will be pulling in soon, but with only the three of us we have been able to take things slow and enjoy ourselves.  There has been less mess to clean up, less laundry to do, and less food to make as only three of us just require less.  I also have been able to do whatever I want when I want because these two are too little to protest too awful much.  This morning we went to the riverfront area to visit (you guessed it-water) the splash fountain and hang at the park there.  It was a beautiful morning and I had plenty of time to give thanks for these two amazing girls as I watched them enjoying just being.  I know I say this far too often, but truly, truly I am grateful to God today for giving these treasures to me.  They have taught me so much about true joy and real happiness. 
 You can just see her genuine smile through the water.
Oh My heart I love this kid!
She would scream with the biggest delight each time the water would turn on.
 Anna was not feeling the love of the water right away.
Isn't she so cute?
 This one would splash for hours.
 Look at that it came on again!
 I'm sticking close to mom because it is safer here, but when she asks me to smile..I'm going to look away because that is so funny.
 She just sat over watching the water a bit.
How this momma wishes will all her heart that I could read her mind.
 Precious.
 By the end, Anna decided this was pretty fun too.
She was up and running as fast as she could away from the water when it turned on because she did not want to be caught in.
 A little playing at the park always makes her smile.
My babies I love you more each day!
What a beautiful week of memories we have had as we have done a whole lot of nothing.  It is so good to be with you and I cherish you both beyond words.

No comments:

Post a Comment