Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

So Much to Share..

I have so much to share, but nothing that I can say.  It has been over a week since I last posted and it may be a few more before I can really come up with the words for all that is happening in our lives.  It is a beautiful season for us and God is at work in mighty ways.  I woke this morning to read a beautiful post from Babe of my Heart.  In light of my silence, I will share this beautiful post with you hoping that it will touch your heart as much as it has touched mine.  I am grateful this morning for believers who share their journeys with me as they minister to me so much.  Blessings to you today!

1 comment:

  1. Hugs to you as you draw closer to our Savior! I love posts like these! Silence says more than you think. =) God is working!
    -Beka =)

    ReplyDelete