Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, May 26, 2014

Summer Has Finally Come

Summer is finally here!  This is where  you can find us every single afternoon..in the water and mud!  This little lady is in her beloved element out in the backyard.  It is precious to see her so full of joy because of the simplest pleasures.  She has taught me much!
 I picked up these shooters at the dollar store and momma was a favorite target.  She laughed her head off when I was pelted with water from her launcher, but ran as fast as she could when I tried to shoot her.
 This little lady chose a shooter too and also loved hitting momma.  There were many, many giggles in the backyard today!
 She takes this launching thing so seriously and her aim is flawless.
It started to sprinkle a bit which added to the "soaked to the bone"  look in my littlest's eyes.  This baby is so precious indeed.  I am looking forward to a fabulous (and wet) summer with my girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment