Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tonight..

Tonight I had my littles alone as Dad and Em had a school function.  It is on nights like tonight that I let my mind think about just how different our lives look these days.  Having littles, these beautiful Chinese daughters, was never my plan, but tonight as I had both sitting on my lap wrestling and laughing until we couldn't keep from crying I thanked God that His plan is so much sweeter than all I thought I ever wanted.  It was a busy day full of diapers, potty training, show downs, playing in the toy kitchen, baths, splashing (water on the ceiling), and much, much more.  It was an oatmeal kind of day as it was just ordinary, but when you are in God's will as I am in taking care of these precious, cherished treasures even oatmeal tastes gourmet.  To God be the glory for each and every moment that makes me smile and count just how blessed I am to follow Him.

This is the day that Lord has made.  I will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment