Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

New Pictures of Molly Kate

This very minute a momma from the US is in China.  It just so happens that this momma got to meet my baby girl yesterday and took some pictures for us!  My these are precious moments for a waiting momma's heart.  My Molly was tuckered out as they had been playing outside before Katie, the visiting momma, arrived.  Playing outside?  This is a very, very good sign.  She even has bed sheets and blankets.  What a luxury and another good sign of great care.  Katie said she is very healthy.  She looks like quite a chunk for sure.  I can't wait to squeeze those sweet, sweet cheeks. 



Praising God that I get this little glimpse into who she is and where she is coming from.  I absolutely can't wait to be walking that floor with my baby in my arms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment