Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Sunday, November 16, 2014

The First Snow

 It makes them snow happy that this white stuff has fallen.  I can't help, but think as I was playing outside this afternoon with my littles that I was made for this.
 I was made to love these girls and spend the afternoon running in the backyard through the cold.  My this girl looks so very big.  I can't get over it.
 There is so much JOY just being with these beauties.  Instantly, my heart is glad just walking near them.
Jilly never, never touches the snow, but today she did.  She wore gloves and she touched the SNOW!  Sweet thing was so happy to be outside.  She would have stayed out hours.















No comments:

Post a Comment