Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Some of My Favorite Beach Memories

Jillian's favorite place in the world is anywhere near the water.  She LOVES the beach at Gull Lake!  I do too.  We have made many memories here over the years.
Our Emily would get ice cream at the beach everyday when she was little.  Now our Anna is happily carrying on this tradition as she had ice cream everyday on our vacation at Gull Lake Ministries.
The girls and I took the battle boats out several times.

Occasionally, we would meet our big girls at the beach for a while.
The little girls enjoyed playing with the bigs when they came around.
My girls digging together.
There is a statue near the ministry center that caught Jilly's attention on the way to the splash pad one afternoon.  I sure wish I could read her mind as she was staring at that "man" sitting there reading his bible.  She was too funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment