Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Ellie Grace Update Video

Our paperwork is at a stand still.   It isn't even crawling, and, while I know this place well, it never gets any easier waiting while a piece of your heart is a half a world away.  

We did receive an update about our girl this week though. 
Our girl is dangerously small for a two year old.
 
 She isn't sitting up, crawling, talking, or eating much.  She desperately needs a family, possibly amplification to gain access to sound, and a slew of therapies.  I know that there is much that the Lord desires to teach me during this time as I wait to hold this sweet babe, but it doesn't make it any easier to be without her.
Just look at this sweet smile.
I sat here at my computer last night, long after bedtime, staring into her eyes.  I imagined having her here with us, and while her special needs are so unknown, I have such immense JOY and peace when I think about adding her to our family.  I know the tremendous blessings that mothering an exceptional child brings, and that God would allow me one more precious girl in my quiver makes my heart fill with gratitude to Him for bestowing such a blessing again.

If you feel so lead, please pray for our Ellie.  
Pray that she would be stimulated, held, loved, and fed until we can get to her.  
Pray that our paperwork would move.
Pray that we would have the $7,000 we need to move on to the next step when our paperwork is completed.
Pray for patience while we await God's perfect timing to bring this precious treasure into our family.


No comments:

Post a Comment