Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Friday, October 7, 2016

Precious, Precious

Pulling into the driveway just now, my precious Anna Mei says, "Momma, I just want Ellie Grace to be home right now.  Momma I will give you all the money I have to get her home."  To which I say, "I know baby having her in China so far away is so hard.  You are such a precious, precious hearted girl.  Momma loves that you love your baby sister so much already."  I may have shed a tear or two as well. Waiting is hard, but I got an email today that our homestudy might be done next week!  If it is done, we can start the immigration process which just means we can file a few more papers and wait for them to process.  Only about one million more papers to go until we hold her...Counting the days until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment