Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, December 26, 2016

Its Cold Outside

Well friends, I am not a fan of cold.  Hate it in fact.  To make passing our days inside a bit better, we have been busy trying to come up with things to keep us entertained.  Some days are better than others, but we got through our first super cold stretch and survived!  We even enjoyed ourselves sometimes.
 Contact paper is always a hit.
 Closed Eyes..bless her.
These ornaments were cute.
 Contact paper taped to the picture window on a cold, snowy day was a huge hit.
I added craft sticks, cotton balls, qtips, and pipe cleaners to a loose parts tray so they could go to work.
 Molly was busy,
 but Anna..my artist..was busy for an hour.
 She created the manger scene.  
Cutting and placing loose parts filled her afternoon with purpose.
 This sticky Christmas tree tray was a hit too.
I took a couple of cups of varying widths, stacked them on each other, and then covered them in reversed painter's tape.  I added the loose parts tray so they could decorate their trees.
 Molly worked hard on this.
As much as I love Christmas, I am counting down the days until we are outside again.
Warm weather..when will you come back to us?

No comments:

Post a Comment