Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Keep It Filled

Right now my house is a disaster! There is not one clean inch. Every inch is covered with mud, dirt, and grass! The reason is that I had about 40 teenagers in my yard tonight playing water games and having fun. These are the teens in our ministry. For that reason, I love to have a dirty house! I praise the Lord for the dirt, grass, and mud. Just a few minutes ago I was on my knees on the dirty, grassy bathroom floor-with tears streaming down my face-praying that my house would never be empty. Do it Lord..Keep it filled. Keep them coming that I might be able to overflow your love onto them.

Fill this house Lord with those children who need a family! Fill this house!! Do it quickly!! My teens painted Jillian's new room, the empty bedroom upstairs, while I was gone in Guatemala. Empty now but waiting to be filled with her sweet face when she enters our family! I can't wait to hold her. Sometimes the waiting is just too much to bare. I can't explain how you can love someone so much that you don't even know or who may not even be born yet. Until she comes, Keep it filled Lord with as many as you can! What a blessing it is to be fellowship with the ones who love the Lord!! Keep it filled Lord!! Company makes waiting more bare able!

No comments:

Post a Comment