Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Without Words

I can't believe that we have been in Patalup, Guatemala for an entire week already! I am without words, but be sure that God is working! We are experiencing Him all around us!! I will post more when we get back in the states. These people are truly amazing and have been a blessing to me much more than I have been to them! We are building houses, running ministries for teens, women, children, and distributing food and clothes. We are even running a medical clinic with the help of a national doctor. All ministries are overflowing with hundreds of people walking miles daily to be cared for physically and spiritually. God is good to allow me to be a part of the work here. Please continue to pray for us as we finish our work tomorrow and head back to the states this weekend. Thank you for your support. You are so much a part of all that God is doing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment